Rowenta Air Purifier
This advanced and energy efficient Rowenta Air Purifier filters 99.7% of air contaminants to keep your home healthy. It features ultra quiet operation, a variety of user friendly features, and has four speeds to adapt to your home's filtration needs.
- For use in spaces up to 240 square feet
- Removes dust, pet dander, pollen, mold, viruses, bacteria, and more.
- 4 filtration stages: Pre-filter, Active carbon filter, True HEPA filter, and NanoCaptur filter
- Built-in timer, night mode, and auto modes for increased efficiency and comfort
High Performance Filtration
This Rowenta air purifier uses advanced filtration to remove 99.7% of air contaminants. Thanks to four levels of filtration, dust, allergens, gas, odors, bacteria, viruses, mold, and even formaldehyde are filtered from your home's air.
4 Levels of Filtration
Rowenta uses four filters, each dedicated to a specific kind of pollutant:
- 1. Pre-Filter: Stops larger particles such as dust and hair
- 2. Active Carbon Filter: Catches odors, gas, and volatile compounds
- 3. HEPA Filter: Captures fine particles of mold, dust mites, pollen, bacteria, viruses, and dander
- 4. Exclusive, Patented NanoCaptur Filter: Permanently destroys formaldehyde, the most dangerous home pollutant
Smart Pollution Sensors
Rowenta uses Smart Pollution Sensors to automatically detect levels of contaminants in the air and adjust the filtration speed accordingly for effortless optimum air quality.
Ultra Quiet Operation
This purifier is extremely quiet - only 28dB(A) at its lowest speeds and 49dB(A) at its highest. It also features an additional Silent Night mode. This automatic mode ensures the purifier will remain quiet enough not to disturb sleep while still purifying the air.
Installation and Use
No installation is required to use this product. The Rowenta Air Purifier plugs into any standard wall outlet. Just plug in and go.
It is recommended you clean or replace filters as follows:
- Pre-Filter: Clean every 2 to 4 weeks
- Active Carbon Filter: Replace every 12 months
- True HEPA Allergy Filter: Replace every 2 years
- NanoCaptur Filter: Replace according to indicator on purifier
For more information on using the Rowenta air purifier, please view the User Guide.
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|