Google Nest Thermostat E
Its simple design and new frosted display blend into the background. With proven energy-saving features, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
Easy Installation: Three out of four people install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. If you are comfortable installing a light fixture, you can install Nest. Everything you need comes in the box. Too busy? Learn more about Nest Certified professional installation at 855-4MY-NEST.
The Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and the second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- If you have a dual fuel system, we strongly recommend professional installation.
* Professional installation recommended.
Compare The Google Nest w/ Other Models
Use the below table to better compare what options are available, and what you might want to utilize in your home. Please ensure they are compatible by utilizing the System Compatibility checkers below as well!
|Google Nest Learning||Google Nest Thermostat E||ecobee Smartthermostat||ecobee3 lite||Honeywell T5|
|System Compatability||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here|
|Learns User Habits||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Built in Voice Control||Y|
|Works w/ Sensors||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Warranty||2 Years||1 Year||3 Years||3 Years||2 Years|
|ENERGY STAR Cert.||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Single Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Two Stage Heating/Cooling||Yes|
|Line Voltage Heating||No|