New Jersey Natural Gas Terms and Conditions:
Websites and Services
License Grant and Permitted Use
1. remove, alter or obscure any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights on any EFI Materials, or make any use of the EFI Marks without EFI's prior written consent;
2. interfere with any other User's access, use or enjoyment of the EFI Services;
3. use the EFI Services or EFI Materials in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule of any jurisdiction, governmental agency or securities exchange;
4. use any EFI Services to store, distribute or transmit any material without authority or right to do so or in violation of any contractual or fiduciary duty, or that is otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, disparaging of any person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation;
5. access or use any content, materials or services not intentionally published or otherwise made available by EFI;
6. reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise seek to discover the source code form of any EFI software or other technology, except as may be allowed by applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties;
7. introduce any virus, denial of service attack or other potentially harmful or malicious software code or device into the EFI Services or EFI Materials, or use the EFI Services in any manner that might destroy, damage or degrade performance of any data communications facility, network, server, system, component, software or data used to deliver the EFI Services;
8. use, reproduce, download or transmit any EFI Services or EFI Materials for the purpose of providing any publishing or hosting services to third parties (whether or not for a fee), or otherwise exploit any EFI Services or EFI Materials to EFI's commercial disadvantage, other than with EFI's prior written consent;
9. use EFI 's websites or the EFI Services, or email addresses or other contact information gathered through use of the EFI Services, in any way to distribute any advertising, solicitations or other commercial messages;
10. use any network software, device or manual process to monitor, download or copy EFI's websites, the EFI Services or EFI Materials, to extract information concerning usage or individual Users or to collect email addresses for any purpose; or
EFI’s websites may contain sponsored services and advertising, as well as links to third-party websites and services, including government information services and other publicly available websites (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). Users acknowledge that the Third-Party Materials are not part of the EFI Services for purposes of this Agreement, and that EFI shall have no responsibility or liability for the content or legality of any Third-Party Materials or for the practices of the respective third-party sponsors, advertisers and publishers.
Warranty Disclaimers and Exclusion of Liability
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
Amendment and Waiver; Severability
§ Customer agrees to install the ordered products at the service address associated with this purchase within 30 days of receipt.
§ Customer agrees ordered products will not be resold under any circumstances.
§ NJNG reserves the right to revise incentive levels and/or equipment eligibility at any time.
§ Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release NJNG and affiliates from any actions or claims in regard to the installation, operation and disposal of equipment (and related materials) covered herein including liability from incidental or consequential damages.
§ Customer acknowledges that NJNG does not expressly or implicitly warrant the performance of installed purchased products, and are not liable for any damage caused by the installation of these products or for any damage caused by the malfunction of the installed purchased products.
§ Smart thermostats are not compatible with all heating systems.
§ All offers are subject to available funding.