Product Benefits & Features
There's new technology in this powerful Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier. Now you can control and monitor your air purifier by using your mobile device. The Honeywell HPA8350 Air Purifier works with Bluetooth Smart v4.0 Compatible Apple and Android mobile devices. The included True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns. The pre-filter helps reduce odors, VOC's and certain germs from the air that passes through the filter. The touch digital display offers 4 cleaning modes as well as automatic controls for VOCs and Allergen levels. The Honeywell HPA8350B Smart Air Purifier with Allergen Remover is recommended for extra-large rooms (465 sq. ft.).
Download the App on your iPhone or Android mobile device to access these additional features:
Allergen Alert Setting
Stay notified on current pollen and mold conditions present in your area. You'll receive daily alerts for your specified allergens. You'll also be informed when levels of outdoor allergens are high.
This feature works in unison with the aforementioned Allergen Alert Setting. Your Honeywell Bluetooth Air Purifier will automatically adjust its settings based on outdoor conditions. Not sure what to manually enter? Simply allow the app to adjust your air cleaner for you.
This feature works directly with your smart device. When you enter within the designated 30 ft. Bluetooth Smart range, your air purifier will immediately turn on. This is an energy-saving feature that provides relief and comfort when you require it most.
Have a set routine? You can now have your air purifier operate on hours and days when you know you’re going to be present. Set your bluetooth air cleaner to a specific start time, end time, purification level and so on. You’ll have plenty of options available to you.
Keep your portable air purifier running efficiently by receiving filter change alerts via your mobile device. A link to purchase additional filters will appear when it’s time to replace your air cleaner’s filters.
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
R Certified True HEPA Filter
The Certified Honeywell True HEPA R Replacement Filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 12 months. The filter check/reset light on the HPA100 Air Purifier will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included.
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
Honeywell Home Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verified rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust, and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
The Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Whole Room Air Purifier received the following CADR Rating:
5 Air changes per hour in a 465 sq. ft. room
Tobacco Smoke: 300
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens
Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores
Honeywell Home air purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor’s Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists
Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.
- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
- Reduces odors, VOC's and certain germs from the air that passes through the filter.
- Advanced Electronic Touch Screen Controls.
- 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting.
- 1-18 hour auto-off timer and quiet operations.
- VOC sensor automatically controls the air purifier based on VOC's in the room.
- Filter replacement indicators.
- Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off).
- Works with Bluetooth Smart v4.0 Compatible Apple and Android Mobile Devices.
- Mobile devices can be used as a remote control for all air purifier functions (30' range).
- ENERGY STAR Qualified.
- Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 sq. ft.).
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
The free app provides additional functionality and features including:
- Allergen Alert Settings - notifies you of outside pollen and mold levels in your area.
- Auto operation for allergens and VOC's.
- Proximity Sensor - automatically turns air purifier on when you're within Bluetooth Smart range and off when you leave.
- Custom Air Purifier Operation Schedules.
- Filter Change Reminders - includes a quick link for filter purchases.
- Access to product use instructions at any time.
Replacement True HEPA Filter R:
- Requires 3 True HEPA R filters.
- Replace 1 x per year.
- HRF-R3, HRF-ARVP300.
Replacement Pre-filter A:
- Replace every 3 months.
- HRF-AP1: Odor Reducing Pre-filter or HRF-APP1: Odor & Gas Reducing Pre-filter.
View Product Manual for more detail